WHAT IS ONIGIRI SHUTTLE KORORIN?
Onigiri Shuttle KORORIN is a cloud kitchen onigiri restaurant. We deliver our onigiri around Chicago.
PICK UP ONIGIRI
Enjoy our authentic Japanese style grilled onigiris. It's simple but flavorful. We offer Okaka Shoyu, Negi Miso, Salmon Butter, Corn Cheese Pepper, and Ume Okaka Cheese with Oshinko, Miso soup. We also have vegan onigiris and classic onigiris now!
You can pick up at the Onigiri Shuttle pickup locations, pickup partner locations, and farmer's markets. We also have a delivery option Tuesday through Saturday. Please check the latest schedule on Instagram and subscribe to our newsletter!
Onigiri shuttle pickup (12:30 - 1:00 pm)
- Hatchery Chicago [135 N Kedzie Ave]
- Uptown [1069 W Argyle St]
- South Loop [901 S Wabash Ave]
- Wicker Park [2009 W Schiller St Parking]
- Lake View [3132 N Greenview Ave]
- Hyde Park [5210s S Harper Ave]
- Evanston [1625 Oak Ave Parking]
- Oak Park [7335 Madison St]
- Murasaki at Streeterville [211 E Ontario St]
- Rotating Market at Humbolt Park[2627 W Division St]
- Kumiko at West Loop[630 W Lake St]
- Hopewell at Logan Square [2760 N Milwaukee Ave]
- Uptown Farmer's Market [4620 N Broadway]
- JASC Fresh Market [4427 N Clark St]
- Lincoln Square Farmer's Market [N Lincoln Ave & W Leland Ave]
KORORIN is named after a Japanese fairy tale “ Omusubi Kororin”. Onigiri has been part of the Japanese diet for a long time. Our founder Yuta is from Tokyo, Japan. He also loves onigiri and misses enjoying onigiri in America. With his previous experience in the food-tech industry, he did further research in design and business school. He found onigiri could have potential in America so he decided to launch onigiri in Chicago summer of 2020.